1. Background. These Access Terms of Service govern your use of the Paymellc.com web site, currently available at http://www.Paymellc.com (the “PayME Site”), which is owned and operated by PayME, LLC. (“PayME”). By using the PayME Site, you agree to be bound by these Access Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Access Terms of Service, you must immediately cease use of the PayME Site.
2. Modifications to the Terms of Service. PayME may change these Access Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you. Accordingly, you should review these Access Terms of Service periodically. By continuing to use the PayME Site you agree to be bound by the modifications to these Access Terms of Service. PayME reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the PayME Site or any feature of the PayME Site, with or without notice to you. You agree that PayME is not liable to you or any third-party for any such modification or discontinuance or your access to the PayME Site.
3. Access License. Subject to these Terms of Service, PayME grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the PayME Site via the Internet, and to display and view the content of the PayME Site, including any articles, information, logos, photographs, drawings, and other materials contained therein (the “Content”), on a single computer for informational purposes only. To the extent the PayME Site contains any executable or object code, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble such code. Except as expressly granted hereunder, PayME reserves all rights in and to the PayME Site, and nothing contained in these Terms of Service shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, or other intellectual property right that PayME or any third party may have in the PayME Site or its Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, except as expressly granted hereunder, no right or license is granted to reproduce, distribute, publish, retransmit, create any derivative works of, or otherwise commercially exploit all or any portion of the PayME Site or the Content, whether electronically, mechanically, or otherwise, including but not limited to, the copying of presentation style, content, or content organization, without PayME's prior written permission.
4. Links. You may not create links to the PayME Site without the prior written consent of PayME. The PayME Site may contain links to other web sites or resources (the “Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that PayME has no control over and is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that PayME does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from the Linked Sites. You agree that PayME shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on the Linked Sites.
5. Copyrights and Notices. ou acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the PayME Site and any and all Content belong to PayME or its third party content providers, and You agree not to assert any claim to the contrary. Except for the licenses expressly granted hereunder, all rights in and to the Content are specifically reserved to PayME and its content providers. All logos, splash screens, page headers, custom graphics and button icons displayed on the PayME Site (collectively, “Marks”) are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of PayME or its third party licensors, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to grant, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use the Marks. The use of any PayME software or the software of third parties downloaded from the PayME Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the license provided with the software. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright or trademark notices or any other proprietary legends contained in the PayME Site.
If you believe that any Content contained in the PayME Site infringes upon any copyrights that you own, you may notify PayME's designated agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at the following address:
210 Rocketts Way
Henrico, VA 23231
6. User Content; Disclaimer of Sponsorship. You acknowledge and agree that the PayME Site may contain content that is provided by third parties, including, without limitation, other users of the PayME Site. PayME is a distributor and not a publisher with respect to content provided by third parties, and does not undertake to, and is not responsible for, reviewing or editing any third party content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in third party content are those of their respective authors and not of PayME or any of its affiliates. All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this PayME Site are trademarks and service marks of their respective owners. PayME's reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply PayME's recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of the respective product, service, or process. Your correspondence with or participation in promotions, sales or other transactions with advertisers or other users, of this web site, including, without limitation, the purchase, sale and delivery of any related goods or services, attendance at any seminars or similar events and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such advertisements or postings found on the web site, are solely between you and such advertiser or other user.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE PAYME SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PAYME SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY RELIANCE BY YOU ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF THE PAYME SITE. PAYME EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PAYME SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, OR TRADE USAGE. PAYME MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF THE PAYME SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ANY PART OF THE PAYME SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPUTER INSTRUCTIONS WHICH DISRUPT, DAMAGE, DESTROY, OR INTERFERE WITH THE USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES OR COMPUTERS; NOR DOES PAYME MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM ANY USE OF THE PAYME SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PART OF THE PAYME SITE OR THAT ERRORS IN ANY PART OF THE PAYME SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OR FROM THE PAYME SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. PAYME MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS NOTICES, EVENTS, LISTINGS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED ARISING OUT OF, THROUGH OR FROM THE PAYME SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE QUALITY OF SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES, THE TIMING OF EVENTS, THE ACCURACY OF LISTINGS, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PAYME SITE.
THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND PAYME OR ANY PAYME SUPPLIER MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitations on Liability. You agree that PayME and its affiliates and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, and exemplary damages.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, PayME and its affiliates and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, regardless of cause, even if PayME has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or relating to (i) the use of, inability to use or delay in any part of the PayME Site or Content, including without limitation any errors and omissions and any untimeliness in the PayME Site; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (iii) any goods or services purchased or obtained through or from the PayME Site; (iv) messages or content received or transactions entered into through or from the PayME Site, including without limitation computer viruses; (v) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (vi) interruption, suspension or termination of the PayME Site, regardless of whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the PayME Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the PayME Site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold PayME, its affiliates and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents harmless from any claim, demand, liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the PayME Site, including, without limitation arising out of or relating to any your violation of these Access Terms of Service or any other agreement with PayME relating to your use of the PayME Site, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
11. General Provisions. The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and PayME shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any and all disputes arising from or in connection with the PayME Site shall be subject to binding arbitration conducted by a single arbitrator in Richmond, Virginia pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, as now or hereafter amended; provided, however, that PayME shall be entitled to seek injunctive and other equitable relief in any forum of competent jurisdiction to enforce these Access Terms of Service or its rights in the PayME Site and its Content without first seeking or obtaining any decision in arbitration. No failure or delay of PayME to exercise or enforce any right or remedy under these Access Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver thereof. If any provision of these Access Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Access Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.